Vice City also had several references to Scarface throughout the game:
- The Vercetti Estate is loosely based on Tony's Mansion, also during normal gameplay if you look at the security screens in Tommy's office it is actually showing Tony's mansion.
- An easter egg, the putang ina mo.
- The Malibu Club is based on the Babylon Club.
- Several available suits resemble suits worn by characters in the movie.
- The "Mr. Vercetti" outfit resembles the suit that Tony wore during the mansion shootout.
- Another suit, the "Soiree" uniform, resembles another suit worn by Tony.
- The clothes worn by Ricardo Diaz look like the same clothes as Montana's "Hawaii suit".
- The "Street Outfit" worn by Tommy at the start of the game also resembles Montana's clothes from the deal, similar clothing is also worn by the members of the Forelli Family.
- Vice City's final mission (Keep Your Friends Close...) is a homage of the film's final scene where the shootout occurs in the mansion, the only difference is that Tony was killed in the end while Tommy, the game's protagonist survived.
- It is also worth noting that the radio station Flashback FM from Grand Theft Auto III features the songs that were written for Scarface; the developers acknowledged the film as being a major influence on the overall rise-to-criminal-power theme of that game, and the soundtrack was included as an homage.
- In Vice City Stories, the character Armando Mendez bears a resemblance to the film's antagonist Alejandro Sosa.