|This article or section needs to be cleaned up, you can help editing or talking to an Admin|
"If I had a gun under 1 arm, and a piece of cash under the other, I'm a happy guy."-Billy
Conversation with TonyEdit
Tony Montana: Why do you chose to live in a swamp, man?
Billy-Joe: Why do you listen to that pissant shit music, fuckin' your cat in private, while yellin' your momma's name?
Tony Montana: Hey! Don't you talk shit about my mama!
Billy-Joe: Well don't come in here with all your fancy shit and expect a warm and friendly welcome, unless you are talkin' bout' moonshine or Johnny Cash.
Tony Montana: Johnny Cash? Oh, he's OK, except I didn't get that whole Ring of Fire buisness, y'know?
Billy-Joe: Well, that's the excet sort o' shit I'm talkin' bout' who mouled your sorry ass, Johnny Cash's a fuckin' God ya'll have to respect.
Billy has black chesnut hair, a little goate, and wears a dirty yellow shirt with pizza tapes on it, he has blue jeans, and wears black shoes.
- He can sometimes appear as the Butcher's bodyguard in Sandman's missions, he will even attack Tony with a chainsaw if Tony attacks the butcher.
- His car as he drives in the game is Chevrolet Blazer.
- Billy appears to like listen to Johnny Cash's music.
- Like his relative Willy-Joe, Billy kills aligators and bakes 'em up for Gator Pie, also in one of his quotes he says he would like to share the pie with Tony.
- According to him, he likes to drink moonshine and hates big towns.